Yup, this is yet another bullet post. My creativity to write a real post seems to have disappeared! (The wedding week posts will be coming soon! Promise!)
- First off, my mom's surgery went so well! In the past, she has not had pleasant experiences with anesthesia, but it couldn't have gone any better this time! YAY! So I was at home all weekend with the parents and all the pets, while Doug was at the beach with his family. I missed him so much, but I had fun going home and pretending I was kid again.
- I pick up Doug from the airport tonight! YAY again!
- I just realized today that I haven't used a hairbrush in months. Am I the only one who does this? I just never need to- it's always easy to run my fingers through it after I wash it.
- The comments finally seem to be back to normal now. Blogger wouldn't let me comment on a lot of blogs last week, and I know most people had the same problem. So if you want to ask me a question, any question, go here and your comment will be anonymous!
- I have a new obsession. Taco Bell's chicken quesadilla. Do yourself a favor and run to Taco Bell right now. They are amazing!
- I'm going to watch the Bachelorette tonight, but I still do not like Ashley! She drove me crazy last season by being so whiny, and I just can't get past it! Anyone else?
- Last night was my first night alone at our apartment. Creeps.Me.Out. I slept with all the lights on in the house and Maisy right next to me. I thought about leaving the TV on, too, but thought that may be a bit much. I'm a pansy.
I feel so boring lately on here. Hopefully I'll get a little inspiration soon!