I haven't been in the blogging mood lately, but I have sooo much going on that I need to document some of it!
- Doug is in Europe! He was one of two people picked out of his entire company (big company) to do this audit thing, and he gets to spend two weeks in Belgium eating waffles and chocolate without me. I am so so sad I can't be there with him, but he said he will bring me some chocolate :)
- Since he is gone, my mom is staying with me for the week! We have had lots of girl time, complete with Mexican food, BBQ, chocolate, and reality TV (enter Bachelorette and the Little Couple!) We also brought my parents' dog, Deuce, with us and he and Maisy are having a great time together!
- We found out yesterday that my mom's diagnosis is actually Stage 2, but the doctors are still optimistic.
- We have some big things going on right now, but I can't really discuss them on here yet...I wish I could!!!! But as soon as I can, there will be a whole lot to talk about (let's go ahead and squash the pregnancy rumor...it's not that!)
- I miss my husband!
- We got new bedding last week! Our was mostly white, which does not go well with a dog, so I looked everywhere and finally found exactly what I wanted....on clearance for $58!! It came with the bedspread, bed skirt, 2 shams, and 3 throw pillows. What a steal!
- My friend at work just got a Clarisonic and now I am itching to get one. Do y'all have one? Opinions?
I think that's all I have for today! Hopefully I'll be back in the blogging spirit soon :)