- I am exhausted from unpacking and organizing. I'd say we have maybe half of the house done....not including wall decor and curtains. I'm too afraid to even start on that stuff yet!
- My sweet friend, Heather from Notes from the Nelsons, gave me a blog award! Heather is literally, the nicest person I know. Whenever my mom and I meet someone super sweet, we always say, "she's like a Heather!" Heather is semi-new to the blog world and is already a pro! Go say hello!
- I recently read Heaven is for Real and I looooooooved it. I had goosebumps the entire time!
- I love Adele. I tuned into the VMAs on Sunday night and was a little disappointed by it. But then Adele sang and blew me away! She is so classy and obviously, extremely talented.
- You know what really, really sucks? When you've wanted to meet your best blog friend for a year now, she is finally coming to visit, and you will be out of town! That's right....my good friend, Brittany, from Blogging Out Loud, is coming to visit her brother in California (about 45 minutes away from me) and I will be in Atlanta! Ugh! Again, Brittany's is another blog I'd highly recommend. She is easily the funniest person in blogland....go check her out!
- Did anyone else see the Pretty Little Liars finale? I L-O-V-E this show. I can't believe we know who the killers are now! But I reeeeeally just want to know who A is! Any guesses? I think it's Noel.
- Guess what! I exercised! It has happened once so far, but I'm optimistic that it could happen again soon. Doug asked me to teach him how to swim (I should clarify that he knows how to 'swim', he just needs help with all the technicalities, like breathing correctly, so he can do laps) So we went to our neighborhood pool the other night and I honestly don't know the last time I laughed that hard. Let's just say he makes some hilarious faces while he is
swimminggasping for air and I plan on bringing my camera next time. You're welcome.