- I treated myself to some fro-yo at Menchie's after work today. I went in thinking I would be good and get a few fruit toppings, and I walked out with a cup full of chocolate...I just can't resist their brownies!
- I'm reading Water for Elephants right now and I love it! And I also love reading books after the cast has been decided for the movie so I know what they should look like in my head...does that make any sense? So many times, I have read books way before the movies come out and then the actors just don't look like what they should to me! I'm loving Robert Pattinson and Reese in these roles!
- Ashley H. looked like Snooki last night...it was disturbing and I'm not excited that she is (SPOILER ALERT!) the new bachelorette. She is like a hyper little hamster...now a hyper guido hamster.
- My favorite app so far is Sleep Cycle (thanks Bridget!!!) I am not in the least a morning person, and I have a very hard time waking up every morning. I snooze for 30 minutes. Yes, it's ridiculous. But this cool little app tracks your sleeping patterns/REM cycles and wakes you up in between so you won't feel like you were hit by a bus as much as you normally do. This morning was the first time I tried it, and I could definitely tell a difference.
- Doug's favorite app is Boggle. It's definitely fun, but he steals my phone for hours to play this little game. I'm thinking he might need an iPhone, too!
- Our new favorite song is "Hey Na Na" by Katie Herzig. Download it. And I dare you not to dance. It's impossible when this song is on. There have been many a dance parties around here lately to it! If I worked out, this would be what I would listen to.
- It's my brother's birthday today! Happy birthday Matt! Here are a few of my favorite pictures of us...
What can I say, our family likes animals.
Happy Birthday/Tuesday/Glee Day!